- 175g basmati rice
- 2tsp groundnut oil
- 400g lean rump steak, halved horizontally and sliced diagonally into strips
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 300g broccoli, cut into florets
- 125g green beans, halved
- 5tbsp plum sauce
- 1tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- Cook the rice according to the pack instructions, then drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, swirl 1tsp of the oil in a non-stick wok or large frying pan and put it over a high heat. Cook the beef strips, in batches, for 2 min. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Add the remaining oil to the wok or pan and stir-fry the onion for 1 min. Add the broccoli and beans and stir-fry for 1 min more. Add 1tbsp water, then cover and steam for 1 min.
- Combine the plum and soy sauces in a small bowl. Return the beef to the wok or pan with the sauce mixture and heat through. Serve in bowls with the rice.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
383 29.7g 6.7g 2.2g 4g 11.9g 1.3g 70mg 46.8g 4.4mg