- 2tsp sunflower oil
- 500g lean rump steak, thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 200g green beans, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 100g baby spinach
- 2tbsp oyster sauce
- 3tbsp rice wine or sherry
- 2 x 250g packs ready to heat quinoa
- Heat a wok over a high heat. Add 1tsp of the oil and heat for 20 sec. Add half the beef and stir-fry for 1–2 min until lightly browned, then transfer to a bowl. Add a little more oil to the wok and cook the remaining beef in the same way.
- Return the wok to a high heat. Add the remaining oil and heat for 20 sec, then stir-fry the onion for 2 min. Add the mushrooms and garlic and stir-fry for 3 min or until golden. Add the beans, pepper and sugar snap peas and stir-fry for 2 min or until almost tender.
- Return the beef to the wok with the spinach, oyster sauce and rice wine or sherry. Stir-fry for 1–2 min until heated.
- Meanwhile, cook the quinoa according to the pack instructions. Divide among 4 bowls and top with the stir-fry.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
512 41.2g 13.3g 4.1g 10.1g 10.1g 2g 107mg 48.8g 4.8mg