- Sunflower oil spray
- 2 x 200g beef rump steaks
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 300g red cabbage, shredded
- 300g savoy or green cabbage, shredded
- Juice 2 limes, plus wedges to serve
- 3tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2tbsp sriracha or other chilli sauce
- 90g fresh coconut chunks
- 25g bunch fresh coriander, leaves picked
- 2tsp toasted sesame oil
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan or wok over a high heat and spray with oil. When hot, fry the steaks for 2–3 min on each side, then transfer to a plate to rest.
- Meanwhile, spray the pan with more oil, then fry the onion for 2 min. Add the red and green cabbage and stir-fry for 5 min. Add the lime juice, soy sauce, chilli sauce, half the coconut and half the coriander to the pan.
- Slice the steaks, then add to the pan with any resting juices. Stir in the sesame oil and sprinkle with the remaining coconut and coriander, then serve with the lime wedges.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
298kcal 26g 14.4g 9g 8g 10.5g 1.7g 111mg 11.9g 3.6mg