- Cooking oil spray
- 400g lean rump steaks
- 2 spring onions
- 2 kiwis, diced
- 4tbsp chipotle sauce
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 100g radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 8 small corn tortillas
- 150g pot low-fat natural yogurt, to serve
- Heat a heavy-based, non-stick frying pan over a high heat and spray with oil. Add the steaks and cook for 3 min on each side or until done to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and leave to rest for 5 min.
- While the steaks are resting, gently mix the spring onions, kiwis and chipotle sauce in a small bowl. Put the tomatoes, radishes and peppers in a separate small bowl. Warm the tortillas according to the pack instructions.
- Slice the steak thickly, then divide among the tortillas along with the salsa, radish salad and yogurt, or serve separately at the table for people to make their own tacos.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
347kcal 32.5g 9.3g 3.6g 4.7g 14.9g 2.5g 159mg 56.7g 4.3mg