- 200g rolled porridge oats
- 200ml skimmed milk
- 80ml apple juice
- 170g low-fat fruit yogurt (we used rhubarb), plus 4tbsp extra to serve
- 1 large braeburn apple, cored and grated
- 2tbsp mixed seeds
- 2tbsp almonds, chopped
- 320g mixed berries, thawed if frozen
- 4tsp runny honey
- Put the oats, milk, apple juice, 170g yogurt and apple in a sealable container. Stir, then cover and leave to soak in the fridge overnight
- When ready to serve, divide the oat mixture among 4 bowls and top each with 1 tbsp yogurt. Sprinkle with the seeds, almonds and berries, then drizzle with the honey to serve.
TIPS You can keep the oat mixture, covered, in the fridge for up to two days. If you need to follow a gluten-free diet, check the oats are free from gluten – not all varieties are.