- Cooking oil spray
- 2tbsp caster sugar
- 3 eggs, plus 1 egg white
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 375ml skimmed milk
- 9 slices fruit loaf, cut into triangles
- 160g strawberries, halved if large
- 160g raspberries
- Heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Grease a shallow 1.5 litre baking dish with spray oil.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the sugar, eggs, egg white, vanilla extract and milk until combined.
- Arrange half the fruit bread triangles in a single layer, slightly overlapping, over the base of the prepared dish. Scatter over the berries, then top with another layer of fruit bread, slightly overlapping. Pour over the egg mixture.
- Bake for 35–40 min until set. Remove from the oven, then stand for 5 min before serving.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
263 11g 5.8g 1.7g 3g 26.2g 0.7g 154mg 40g 1.8mg