- Cooking oil spray, for greasing
- 4 eggs
- 30g low fat spread, melted
- 450ml skimmed milk
- 85g plain flour
- 50g caster sugar
- 250g fresh or frozen mixed berries (thawed if frozen), such as blueberries, raspberries and blackberries
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Spray 6 x 250ml ovenproof baking dishes with oil.
- Put the eggs, melted spread and milk in a large bowl and whisk with an electric mixer to combine. Beat in the flour and caster sugar until the batter is smooth.
- Divide the batter among the prepared dishes, then evenly scatter over the berries. Bake in the oven for 30–40 min until the tops are golden and just set. Lightly dust with icing sugar to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
193kcal 9.4g 5.7g 1.5g 1.9g 16.4g 0.3g 146mg 27.9g 1.4mg