- 100g low-fat spread
- 90g soft brown sugar
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 175g self-raising flour
- 75ml skimmed milk
- 150g raspberries, plus 12 extra to decorate
- 1tsp icing sugar, to dust
- Fresh mint sprigs, to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Line a 12-hole muffin tray with 12 paper cases, or arrange 12 silicone teacup cases on a baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the low-fat spread and sugar with an electric hand mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in the eggs and vanilla extract. Stir through the flour and milk to roughly combine. Carefully fold in the 150g raspberries (don’t over-mix).
- Spoon the mixture into the cases, then bake for 20–25 min until springy to touch.
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool (don’t worry if they sink slightly). Dust with the icing sugar and decorate each with a raspberry and a mint sprig.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
131 3.5g 4.7g 1.3g 1.1g 9.3g 0.3g 76mg 20.2g 0.7mg