- 100g low-fat spread
- 90g soft brown sugar
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 175g self-raising flour
- 75ml skimmed milk
- 150g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1tsp icing sugar, to dust
- 12 fresh raspberries, to decorate
- Mint sprigs, to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Line a 12-hole muffin tray with 12 paper cases.
- In a bowl, beat together the low-fat spread and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add the eggs and vanilla extract. Add the flour and milk and stir to roughly combine. Carefully fold in the frozen berries (don’t over-mix).
- Spoon the mixture into the paper cases and bake in the oven for 20–25 min, until light and springy to the touch.
- Remove the muffins from the tin and cool on a wire rack (the muffins may sink a little once cooled). Put each muffin on a plate or in a teacup, dust with the icing sugar and decorate with the raspberries and mint sprigs.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
192 kcal 5.4g 9g 1.3g 1.5g 23.8g 0.1g 41mg 23.9g 0.9mg