- 120g soft dried pear
- 10g freeze-dried raspberries
- 1tsp beetroot powder (optional)
- 6tbsp gluten-free porridge oats
- 75g ground almonds
- 1tbsp agave nectar
- In a food processor, blitz the pear with 2tbsp cold water until finely chopped, then leave for 10 min to soak up the excess water. Add the remaining ingredients, reserving 2tbsp ground almonds, and pulse until a soft dough forms.
- Divide the mixture into 12 using a 1tbsp measure, roll into balls and coat each in the reserved ground almonds. Put 1 or 2 in your lunchbox and keep the rest for up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
97 2.6g 4.1g 0.4g 2.4g 7.2g 0g 24mg 11g 0.6mg