- Cooking oil spray
- 325g closed-cup mushrooms, sliced
- 100g spinach, roughly chopped
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 4 tomatoes, halved, deseeded and sliced
- 50g soft sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- Handful fresh basil or parsley, torn
- 50g parmesan, finely grated
- Mixed salad leaves and ½ sliced cucumber, to serve
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Spray a 20–22cm ovenproof frying pan or solid round cake tin with oil.
- Spray another large non-stick frying pan with oil, then add the mushrooms and cook for 5–6 min until golden. Add the spinach and cook for 1–2 min until wilted.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs with the cooked mushrooms and spinach, the fresh and sun-dried tomatoes, the herbs and the parmesan. Season with ground black pepper. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan or tin, then bake for 15–20 min until set and golden. Leave in the pan or tin for a few minutes before serving, or leave to cool completely. Serve with salad leaves and cucumber.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
298 23.3g 20.1g 6.6g 4.6g 5.1g 1.2g 273mg 6.6g 4.3mg