- 150g rolled oats
- 180g fresh or frozen blueberries
- 30g desiccated coconut
- 200ml skimmed milk
- 2 apples, peeled and coarsely grated
- 250g low-fat natural yogurt
- 1tbsp runny honey
- 30g almonds or hazelnuts, chopped
- 100g raspberries, thawed if frozen, to serve
- Combine the oats, blueberries and desiccated coconut in a large bowl. Stir in the milk, grated apple, yogurt and honey, then sprinkle over the chopped nuts. Cover and chill for at least 2 hr or overnight.
- To serve, spoon the bircher into 6 bowls or small jars and top with the raspberries.
Make sure you check out our favourite breakfast recipes to kick-start your morning!
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
232 7.8g 8.6g 3.6g 5.8g 15.6g 0.1g 143mg 30.4g 1.7mg