- 100ml skimmed milk
- 410g can light evaporated milk
- 2tbsp custard powder
- 1tsp vanilla bean paste
- Calorie-free sweetener, to taste
- 150g fat-free Greek yogurt
- 400g frozen blueberries, thawed
- Put the skimmed and evaporated milks, custard powder and vanilla bean paste in a bowl and stir with a whisk until well blended.
- Transfer the mixture to a pan and heat over a medium heat, stirring, for about 4–5 min until thickened. Stir in sweetener to your preferred taste and leave to cool in the pan, covered with clingfilm (it should touch the surface to prevent a skin forming) for 30 min.
- Gently stir in half the yogurt. Divide three-quarters of the blueberries with any juices among 6 glasses, then pour over the custard. Add the remaining berries and chill for at least 1 hr.
- Top with the remaining yogurt.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
138kcal 8.8g 3g 1.7g 1.1g 15.3g 0.3g 231mg 19.9g 0.4mg