- 500g strawberries, hulled and halved or quartered if large
- 2tbsp icing sugar, sifted
- 2tbsp strawberry, raspberry or orange liqueur
- 170g pot fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 8 almond thins, such as Jules Destrooper
- Put the strawberries, icing sugar and liqueur in a bowl and toss to combine. Leave the mixture to macerate (soften) for 20 min.
- Divide the berries and macerating liquid among 4 glasses. Top with the yogurt and 1 almond thin per glass, with the remaining biscuits on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
146 5.3g 1.3g 0.6g 2g 21.6g 0.1g 80mg 24.8g 0.7mg