- 1 large red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 small aubergine, cut into 2cm pieces
- Spray oil
- 200g ricotta
- 4tbsp chopped fresh basil, plus extra leaves to serve
- Zest 1 lemon
- 6 filo pastry sheets
- 400g can no added salt lentils, rinsed and drained
- 200g tenderstem or broccoli florets
- 125g mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1tbsp flaked almonds, lightly toasted in a dry frying pan
- Heat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Put the onion, pepper and aubergine on the tray and spray with oil. Bake for about 20 min until almost tender, then transfer to a bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the ricotta, basil and lemon zest.
- Lay 1 filo sheet on a flat surface and lightly spray with oil. Top with another sheet, then continue layering all the filo sheets, spraying lightly with oil between each one. Re-line the baking tray with new paper and put the pastry stack on it. Spread with the ricotta mixture, leaving a 3cm border. Sprinkle the lentils over the ricotta, then spoon over the roasted vegetables. Top with the broccoli and tomatoes. Roll the edges of the pastry inwards to make a border.
- Spray the tart with oil and bake for 20 min or until the pastry is crisp. Scatter with the almonds and basil to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
436kcal 19g 15g 4.9g 9.3g 9.7g 0.7g 295mg 49g 5.2mg