- 4 eggs
- 350g tenderstem broccoli, trimmed and halved
- 250g green beans, trimmed
- 2tbsp tahini
- Zest and juice 1 lime, plus wedges to serve
- 2 x 250g packs ready to heat brown rice and quinoa
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4tbsp chopped fresh basil leaves, plus extra leaves to garnish
- Pinch chilli flakes
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- Half-fill a large, deep frying pan with water, bring to the boil over a high heat, then reduce the heat to medium-low. Use a spoon to create a whirlpool, then add the eggs to the centre and poach for 3 min. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
- Meanwhile, cook the broccoli and beans in a large pan of boiling water until bright green and just tender. Drain.
- Combine the tahini, 1tbsp lime juice and 1–2 tbsp hot water in a small bowl. Heat the rice mix according to the pack instructions. Transfer to a large bowl and add the tomatoes, basil, chilli flakes, lime zest and remaining juice. Stir to combine.
- Divide the rice among 4 serving bowls. Top each with beans, broccoli, avocado, 1 egg and a lime wedge. Drizzle with the dressing and garnish with basil.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
450 20g 21g 3.8g 11g 6g 0.3g 298mg 38g 8mg