- 300g new potatoes
- 100g frozen peas
- 100g tenderstem broccoli
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1tbsp each finely chopped fresh mint, coriander and basil leaves
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 80g goat’s cheese
- 200g mixed salad leaves, 330g cherry tomatoes and 4tbsp low-fat French dressing, to serve
- Put the potatoes in a pan, just cover with water, and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat, then cover and simmer for 20 min or until tender, adding the peas and broccoli for the final 5 min. Drain, rinse, then cut the potatoes into quarters.
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Put the eggs in a large mixing bowl and season with freshly ground pepper, then add the potatoes, peas and herbs (set the broccoli aside).
- Heat the olive oil in a deep ovenproof frying pan (about 24cm diameter), then pour in the egg mixture and cook over a medium heat for 5 min or until the eggs have set underneath. Arrange the broccoli on top, then carefully transfer the frittata in its pan to the oven and cook for 13–15 min until set.
- Crumble the cheese over the top, then serve the frittata with the salad leaves, tomatoes and dressing.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
370 22.3g 21g 7.1g 5.5g 10g 131g 191mg 21.6g 3.4mg