- Cooking oil spray
- 100g strong white flour, plus extra to dust
- 100g strong wholemeal flour
- Pinch of salt
- 7g sachet fast-action dried yeast
For the topping
- 1 large onion, diced
- 500g butternut squash, peeled deseeded and cut into chunks
- 175g broccoli florets, chopped into small pieces
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4tbsp tomato purée
- 75g reduced-fat vegetarian mature cheese, grated
- ½tsp dried chilli flakes
- 125g 2% fat Greek yogurt
- Fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 230°C/fan 210°C/gas 8. Lightly spray two large baking sheets with oil.
- In a food processor fitted with a dough blade, mix the white and wholemeal flours with the salt and yeast. Add 125ml warm water and mix to form a smooth dough. Divide the dough into two equal pieces, then roll each one out thinly on a lightly floured surface. Transfer to the prepared baking sheets, cover with oiled clingfilm and set aside for 15 min in a warm place while you make the topping.
- Put a large saucepan over a medium heat and spray with a little oil. Fry the onion for 5 min or until golden. Add the squash and 2tbsp water, cover and cook for 15 min or until the squash is just cooked and the onions are caramelised. Add the broccoli and 1tbsp water. Cover and cook for a further 2–3 min until tender. Remove from the heat and add the balsamic vinegar.
- Spread the pizza bases with the tomato purée. Top with the squash mixture, then sprinkle with the cheese and chilli flakes.
- Bake for 15 min or until the bases are crisp and the cheese is melted. Drizzle with the yogurt, sprinkle with basil and ground black pepper, then slice and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
339 20.6g 5.9g 2.6g 9.6g 14.2g 0.6g 334mg 54g 3.8mg