- 825g butternut squash, peeled and cut into 2.5cm cubes
- Cooking oil spray
- 300g pasta shapes
- 200g ricotta
- 2tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 5tbsp pesto
- 2tbsp fresh basil leaves
- Put the squash in a shallow microwave-proof dish with 2tbsp water and cover loosely with a lid. Microwave on high for 5 min or until just tender, then drain.
- Heat the grill to high. Line a baking tray with baking paper, then arrange the squash on top. Spray with oil and grill for 10–15 min until light golden.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the pack instructions, then drain and return to the pan.
- Add the squash, ricotta, pine nuts and pesto to the pasta. Season with black pepper and toss until well combined. Scatter over the fresh basil leaves and serve immediately.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
465 16.3g 15.6g 4.9g 6.3g 10.4g 0.6g 314mg 69.2g 3.3mg