- 3tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small green savoy or red cabbage (or use half and half), cut into wedges, bases left intact
- Spray olive oil
- 80g reduced-fat feta
- 50g mixed seeds (such as sunflower, pine nuts and pumpkin), toasted
- 100g fresh pomegranate seeds
- Heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the 3tbsp olive oil and garlic. Drizzle the mixture over the cabbage wedges and turn them gently to coat. Season with black pepper.
- Spray a griddle pan with olive oil and bring to medium heat. Add the cabbage wedges and cook for 1–2 min on each side or until the cabbage is seared and just tender but still crisp – you may need to do this in batches.
- Transfer to the baking tray. Once all the cabbage is seared, cover it with a sheet of foil and bake for 15 min or until just tender. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Crumble the feta over the warm cabbage, then scatter over the toasted seeds and pomegranate seeds to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
168 6.4g 13g 2.7g 2.4g 4.3g 0.2g 56mg 5.3g 1.6mg