- 300g skinless chicken thigh fillets
- Spray olive oil
- 1tbsp cajun seasoning
- 2 medium courgettes, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 peppers (1 red, 1 yellow), thickly sliced
- 400g can haricot beans or red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 4tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 4 seeded or wholemeal tortillas
- 125g reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- On a plate, flatten out the chicken thighs, spray with olive oil and sprinkle with 1tsp cajun seasoning, then cover.
- Lay the vegetables in a single layer on a large baking tray. Spray with olive oil, turning to coat all sides.
- Heat a griddle pan to a medium-high heat. Cook the vegetables, in batches if necessary, for 8–10 min, turning, until tender. Remove from the heat, sprinkle with the remaining cajun seasoning and set aside.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Add the chicken and cook on each side for 5–6 min until cooked through. Set aside to rest for a few min, then slice.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop the vegetables and put in a large bowl with any juices. Add the beans and coriander, tossing
- Warm the tortillas, then fill with the chicken, veg and beans and serve with the yogurt on the side to spoon over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
327 27g 6.5g 2.1g 13.6g 10.5g 0.8g 147mg 34.4g 3.9mg