- 1 medium butternut squash (around 675g), sliced
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 400g skinless mini chicken fillets
- 1tbsp Cajun spice mix
- Cooking oil spray
- 2 corn-on-the-cobs, halved
- 200g green beans
- 125g low-fat Greek yogurt
- Zest and juice 1 lime
- 350g vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Juice ½ lemon, plus wedges to serve
- 3tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6 and line a large baking tray with baking paper. Set a large non-stick griddle pan over a medium-high heat.
- Toss the squash slices with half the olive oil in a bowl, then cook in the hot griddle pan for 2 min on each side or until lightly charred (don’t overcrowd the pan – work in batches if necessary). Transfer the slices to the prepared baking tray (leave the griddle pan on the heat), then roast for 20 min or until tender.
- When the squash goes into the oven, sprinkle the chicken with the cajun spice mix and spray with oil. Spray the sweetcorn with oil. Cook both in the griddle pan for 7–8 min until the chicken is cooked and the sweetcorn lightly charred.
- Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of water to the boil, then add the green beans and cook for 1 min or until just tender. Drain and refresh under cold running water, then drain again.
- Mix the yogurt with the lime zest and juice in a small bowl.
- Divide the squash, green beans, sweetcorn and tomato wedges among 4 plates. Squeeze over the lemon juice and remaining olive oil, then top with the cajun chicken. Drizzle with the lime yogurt, scatter with the mint, then grind over black pepper and serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
292 32.2g 9.6g 2g 6.3g 9.1g 1.6g 112mg 20.2g 2.8mg