- 1–2tsp Cajun seasoning
- Zest and juice of 1 medium orange
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 350g asparagus or green beans, trimmed and halved lengthways
- 16 baby carrots, halved lengthways
- 125g baby corn, halved
- 300g firm tofu, cut into 2cm cubes
- 500g prepared couscous, to serve
- Fresh parsley or coriander sprigs and lemon wedges, to garnish
- Put the Cajun seasoning, orange zest and juice and oil in a large bowl and stir to combine. Add the vegetables and tofu and toss to coat.
- Cut 4 x 40cm long pieces of foil. Put a quarter of the vegetables and tofu in the centre of each piece, then fold up the sides and seal to form a parcel.
- Preheat a griddle pan to high. Put the parcels in the pan and cook for 10–15 min or until the vegetables are just tender. Serve with the couscous, garnished with the herbs and the lemon wedges to squeeze over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
306 15.5g 7.2g 1.2g 7.6g 8.7g 0.9g 143mg 44.1g 2.4mg