- 300g rainbow carrots
- 250g raw beetroot, peeled
- 100g radishes
- 2tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest and juice 1 orange
- 1½tsp (or to taste) gluten-free harissa paste
- ¼tsp hot paprika
- 4tbsp small fresh mint leaves
- 4tbsp small fresh flatleaf parsley leaves
- Slice the carrots into thin ribbons using a mandoline or vegetable peeler. Slice the beetroot and radish into thin rounds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, orange juice, harissa and paprika to make a dressing.
- Arrange the carrots, beetroot and radishes on a serving platter. Drizzle over the dressing, scatter with the orange zest, mint and parsley leaves, then season with ground black pepper to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
89kcal 1.6g 5g 0.9g 3.6g 6.9g 0.2g 44mg 7.7g 1.4mg