- 125g pitted dried dates, chopped
- Zest ½ orange and 4tbsp juice
- 150g unsalted cashews
- 150g soft dried apricots, diced
- 25g desiccated coconut
- Mix the dates with the orange zest and juice in a heatproof bowl. Cover with clingfilm, then microwave for 2 min (or set aside to soak for 1 hr). Leave to cool.
- Whiz the cashews in a food processor until finely chopped. Add the cooled date mixture and the apricots, then process until combined. Roll into 16 balls, then roll each ball in the coconut.
- Chill on a plate for 1 hr or until firm. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
100 2.4g 5.6g 1.7g 1.9g 9.6g 0g 14mg 10.8g 1.1mg