- Cooking oil spray
- 4 x 150g white fish fillets or steaks, defrosted if frozen
- Chilli flakes, to taste
- 4 thick slices seeded bread
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 2tbsp avocado oil (or use extra-virgin rapeseed or olive oil)
- 120g mixed leaves
- 400g salad veg, such as cherry tomatoes, red and spring onions, chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with a little oil and put over a medium heat. Sprinkle the fish with chilli flakes, then cook for 2–3 min until lightly golden. Turn the fish over, sprinkle again with chilli flakes and spray with a little more oil. Cook for a further 1½–2 min until lightly browned. Keep warm.
- Toast the bread, then rub with the garlic and drizzle with a little of the avocado oil. Top with the mixed leaves, salad vegetables and fish. Drizzle with the remaining avocado oil and the lemon juice, then serve sprinkled with ground black pepper.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
345 34.6g 12.7g 2.1g 4.5g 5.7g 0.7g 46mg 23.2g 1.2mg