- 1 large head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets (around 800g trimmed)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1tbsp chia seeds (white or black), ground
- 4tbsp chickpea or gram flour
- 1tsp dried oregano
- 40g parmesan-style vegetarian cheese, finely grated
- Spray olive oil
- Blend the cauliflower florets in a food processor or blender in 2–3 batches until they are finely chopped but still retain some texture.
- Transfer the chopped cauliflower to a large, microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 4–6 min until just tender. Drain any liquid and leave to cool completely.
- Put all the remaining ingredients into the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line 2 large pizza trays with baking paper and spray with oil. Press the cauliflower mixture on to the trays, forming 2 x 22–24cm rounds about 3–4mm thick.
- Spray the bases with olive oil. Cook in the oven for 15 min or until golden. Use as a pizza base with your choice of toppings.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
235 16g 8.3g 3g 7.1g 6.4g 0.3g 195mg 19g 2.5mg