User Review( vote)
- 1 large cauliflower, cut widthways into 4 x 1.5cm-thick pieces
- Spray olive oil
- 380g vegetarian mince (we like Fry’s)
- 2tsp harissa paste, or to taste
- 250g brussels sprouts, finely shredded
- 2 carrots, grated or julienned
- 1½tbsp runny honey
- 125g reduced-fat Greek-style yogurt
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- Juice 1 lemon, plus lemon wedges to serve
- 4tbsp fresh parsley to garnish (optional)
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7 and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Put the cauliflower steaks on the tray in a single layer and spray with oil. Bake for 15–20 min until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. Add the mince and cook, breaking up any lumps, for 5 min or until browned. Add the harissa and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until fragrant.
- Add the brussels sprouts and carrots, then cook, stirring, for 3 min or until softened. Add the honey and 5tbsp water, then cook for 1–2 min until the veg are sticky and browned slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine the yogurt, garlic and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Serve the cauliflower steaks topped with the mince mixture and yogurt, with lemon wedges and parsley, if using.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
302 22.3g 7.7g 3.1g 18.6g 16.5g 0.9g 115mg 45g 1.3mg