- 250g pack quinoa
- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 250g firm tofu, drained and cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 500g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1tbsp ginger, grated
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 1tsp turmeric
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into 2cm pieces
- 250g Chinese broccoli (gai lan) or tenderstem, trimmed and cut into 4cm lengths (thicker stems halved)
- 40g unsalted roasted cashews, chopped
- 1tbsp lime juice
- 2tbsp chopped fresh coriander, plus extra to serve
- Cook the quinoa according to the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat 1tsp of the sunflower oil in a large wok over a high heat. Add half the tofu and stir-fry for 2 min or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with another 1tsp oil and the remaining tofu.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok and stir-fry the onion for 3 min. Add the cauliflower, garlic, ginger and spices and stir-fry for 3–4 min until golden. Add the pepper and the Chinese or tenderstem broccoli and stir-fry for 3 min or until just tender.
- Return the tofu to the wok along with the cashews, lime juice and coriander. Stir-fry for 1–2 min until heated through. Serve with the cooked quinoa, garnished with extra coriander.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
354 17g 14g 2.7g 9.9g 10g 0.2g 126mg 33g 4.7mg