- 2 x 200g lean lamb fillet
- Spray olive oil
- 140g wholemeal couscous
- 1 very low salt vegetable stock cube
- 300g frozen peas
- 50g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 2tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 carrots, grated
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 100g kale, shredded
- 2tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves
- Zest and juice 1 lemon, plus wedges to serve
- Heat a chargrill pan or non-stick frying pan to high. Spray the lamb with olive oil and season with black pepper. Cook for 2–3 min on each side for rare (3–4 min for medium), then transfer to a plate and cover with foil.
- Meanwhile, put the couscous in a large heatproof bowl. Mix the stock cube with 225ml boiling water, then stir into the couscous. Cover and set aside for 10 min. Put the peas in a separate heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave for 5 min, then drain.
- Fluff the couscous grains with a fork, then toss through the peas, feta, cranberries, carrots, onions, kale and mint. Add the lemon zest and juice and season with black pepper, then toss to combine.
- Slice the lamb and serve with the couscous and lemon wedges.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
462 33g 11.7g 4.8g 10.1g 20.9g 0.6g 113mg 51g 4.6mg