- 800g pumpkin, seeds removed, sliced
- 2 small aubergines (or 1 large), cut into thin wedges
- 150g reduced-fat halloumi, sliced
- Cooking oil spray
- 2tsp cumin seeds, crushed
- 400g tin chickpeas in water, drained
- 2 oranges, segmented
- 30g walnuts, chopped
- 50g baby rocket
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- Heat a large griddle pan to high. Spray the pumpkin flesh, aubergine and halloumi with oil and sprinkle with the cumin. Cook the pumpkin and aubergine in the pan, turning once, for 5–10 min until tender. Add the halloumi slices and cook, turning once, for 1–2 min until soft.
- Put the cooked pumpkin, aubergine and halloumi on a serving platter, then scatter with the chickpeas, orange segments, walnuts and rocket.
- Drizzle the salad with the olive oil and lemon juice, then season with ground black pepper and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
300kcal 17.7g 17.1g 5.1g 9.9g 10.7g 1.2g 440mg 21g 3.3mg