- Olive oil spray
- 2 aubergines, thinly sliced lengthways
- 8 large flat mushrooms
- 350g asparagus, trimmed
- 2 red peppers, quartered
- ½ small bunch fresh chives, snipped, to garnish
For the tomato sauce
- 300ml half-fat soured cream
- 40g oil-free sun-dried tomatoes, soaked in water for 30 min, then chopped
- To make the sauce, whiz the soured cream and tomatoes in a food processor until combined. Season with black pepper, then transfer to a small bowl, cover and chill until needed.
- Heat a large griddle pan to medium. Spray oil on both sides of the aubergine slices and cook, in batches if necessary, for 2–3 min on each side until golden and tender. Transfer to a large plate and cover to keep warm.
- Spray the mushrooms, asparagus and peppers with oil. Cook the mushrooms for 3–4 min on each side until tender and golden. Transfer to a large plate and cover. Cook the asparagus and peppers for 2 min on each side until tender.
- Layer the vegetables on a large serving platter, sprinkle with the chives and serve with the tomato sauce and toasted pittas, if you like.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
227 10.5g 14.5g 5.3g 8.5g 10.6g 0.3g 55mg 14.2g 2.3mg