- Sunflower oil spray
- 3 leeks, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 200g spinach
- 120g finely sliced lean honey roast ham, chopped
- 100g reduced-fat mature cheese, cut into small cubes
- 8 basic pancakes (see Basic pancake recipe)
- 25g Parmesan, finely grated
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
- Spray a large pan with sunflower oil, then add the leeks and cook for 5 min, or until softened. Add the spinach and stir until wilted. Season with black pepper, then remove from the heat and mix in the ham and cubes of cheese.
- Spoon one-eighth of the filling on to each pancake, then roll up and put in a lightly greased baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan and bake for 15–20 min, until golden. Serve two pancakes per person.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
369 kcal 28.8g 12.7g 5.4g 6.9g 7.4g 1.8g 529mg 37g 4.4mg