- 4 medium potatoes, scrubbed
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 80g reduced-fat vegetarian cheddar, grated
- 100g frozen sweetcorn, thawed
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 2tbsp reduced-fat soured cream, plus 2tbsp to serve
- 2tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley, to serve
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Put the potatoes on the tray, prick with a fork and bake for 45–50 min until soft. Remove the tray and set aside to cool. Turn down the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4.
- When cool enough to handle, slice the potatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop the flesh into a large bowl, leaving the skins intact. Set the skins aside.
- Roughly mash the flesh with a fork. Add the spring onions, cheese, sweetcorn, pepper and 2tbsp soured cream, then stir to combine.
- Scoop the filling back into the skins. Return the potatoes to the oven for 10–15 min until heated through and golden on top.
- Cool, then freeze in an airtight container for up to 3 months. To serve, thaw and reheat until piping hot, then garnish with 2tbsp soured cream and chopped parsley.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
292 11g 11g 4.6g 4.9g 5.8g 0.5g 240mg 34g 1.4mg