- Spray cooking oil
- 400g frozen pitted cherries
- 350g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Natvia sweetener
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Dairy-free vanilla yogurt, to serve
For the crumble
- 80g plain flour
- 3 tbsp Natvia sweetener
- 1 tbsp black chia seeds
- 30g ground almonds
- 50g rolled oats
- 35g dairy-free spread
- 30g flaked almonds, toasted
- Heat the oven to 190°C/170°C/gas 5. Spray a large round baking dish with oil and tip the fruit into it. Top with the vanilla, sweetener and cornflour and stir to combine.
- Make the crumble: combine the flour, sweetener, chia seeds, ground almonds and oats in a bowl. Rub in the spread and 1–2tbsp water until crumbs form. Stir in the almonds.
- Scatter the crumble over the filling and bake for 25–30 min until golden and warmed through. Serve with a drizzle of yogurt.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
244kcal 6.7g 10g 1.3g 8.7g 11g 0g 78mg 43g 1.6mg