- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 200g lean lamb leg steak
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig, leaves picked
- ½ cucumber, finely sliced
- 75g baby spinach
- ½ red onion, finely sliced into rings
- 2tbsp roughly chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3tbsp roughly chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6 and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Put the tomatoes in a bowl, add 1tbsp olive oil and some black pepper. Mix together, then tip on to the prepared tray. Roast for 10–15 min until the tomatoes are bursting from their skins. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, set a griddle pan over a high heat, add the lamb and cook for 3–4 min on each side for a slightly pink middle, or a minute or two longer for well done. Set aside to rest in a warm place for 5 min.
- Put the lamb in a shallow bowl and add the garlic, rosemary, some black pepper and the remaining olive oil. Mix together.
- Combine the cucumber, spinach, onion, mint, coriander and the roasted tomatoes in a bowl and mix well.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the lamb into thin strips and add to the salad. Drizzle over the lemon juice, sprinkle over some pepper and toss the mixture gently to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
352kcal 24g 23g 5.6g 3.9g 8g 0.2g 121mg 9.5g 3.8mg