- 250g pack ready to heat brown rice
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 5cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2tbsp sultanas
- 2tbsp chopped dried apricots
- 50g rocket
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 200g small broccoli florets, blanched
- Juice 1 orange
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1tsp dijon mustard
- ½tsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 300g skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Spray cooking oil
- Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- Heat the grill to high. Heat the rice according to the pack instructions, then set aside to cool slightly.
- Put the rice, spring onions, ginger, sultanas, apricots, rocket, celery and broccoli in a medium bowl. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, balsamic vinegar, oil, ½tsp mustard and the soy sauce. Add the dressing to the salad and toss to coat.
- Spread the remaining mustard over the chicken and spray with oil. Grill the chicken for 10–15 min until cooked through. Set aside to rest, then cut into thick slices.
- Serve the chicken with the salad, garnished with coriander.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
492kcal 42g 12g 2.3g 7g 18g 1.2g 217mg 50g 6.4mg