- 500g skinless chicken breast, cut into 4cm pieces
- ½ onion, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- Cooking oil spray
- 250g asparagus, trimmed
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 4 wholegrain bread rolls, halved and toasted
- Put the chicken, onion, garlic and parsley in a food processor. Whiz until coarsely chopped, then transfer to a bowl. Season with black pepper, then form the mixture into 4 burgers.
- Spray a large frying pan with a little oil and put over a medium-high heat. Cook the burgers for 5 min on each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, steam the asparagus until just tender, then slice and toss in a mixing bowl with the tomatoes and lemon juice.
- Serve the burgers in the rolls with the salsa, sprinkled with black pepper.
Throwing a barbecue? Don’t forget, we’ve got plenty of healthy burger recipes for you to try.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
287 37.7g 3.9g 0.9g 5.3g 5.5g 0.9g 80mg 27g 2.7mg