- Spray olive oil
- 2 x 200g chicken breast fillets, halved horizontally
- 4 wholegrain bread rolls, halved
- 2 vacuum-packed beetroot, finely diced
- 1tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- 2tsp olive oil
- 2tsp white balsamic or sherry vinegar
- 30g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 6tbsp reduced-fat tzatziki
- 75g baby rocket
- 1 x 220g can pineapple rings in juice, drained
- 1 large carrot, cut into long strips with a vegetable peeler
- Preheat the barbecue or a griddle pan to a medium-high heat. Spray the chicken and the cut side of the bread rolls lightly with olive oil. Cook the chicken for 4–5 min on each side until golden and cooked through. Meanwhile, grill the cut side of the bread rolls for 1–2 min until the bread is lightly charred.
- Combine the beetroot, chives, olive oil, vinegar and crumbled feta in a bowl.
- Spread the tzatziki over the bread roll bases. Top each with some rocket, a piece of chicken, a pineapple ring and carrot strips, and a dollop of the beetroot salsa. Add the roll lids and serve immediately.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
345kcal 34g 8.1g 3.6g 5.9g 11g 1.2g 114mg 28g 2.1mg