- 300g pappardelle pasta
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 400g assorted mushrooms, wiped and thinly sliced
- 2tsp chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 200g cooked skinless and boneless chicken, shredded
- 175g chard or spinach, shredded
- 200g Philadelphia Lightest
- 2tbsp finely grated parmesan
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water according to the pack instructions until al dente. Drain, reserving 5tbsp of the cooking water, then return to the pan and set aside.
- Meanwhile, put a large, deep frying pan over a medium-high heat and spray with oil. Cook the garlic, onion, mushrooms and thyme for 8–10 min until browned.
- Add the chicken and chard or spinach to the pan with 100ml water. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 min or until most of the liquid evaporates. Stir through the Philadelphia and gently heat for 1 min. Remove from the heat, then stir through the parmesan.
- Add the chicken mixture to the pasta and toss to combine. For a thinner sauce, stir through the reserved pasta water. Divide among 4 plates and sprinkle with ground black pepper to serve.
Discover 10 creamy pasta recipes that are actually low in fat…
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
453 34.4g 8.1g 3g 7.6g 6.4g 0.9g 146mg 64.6g 3mg