- 300g dried fine egg noodles
- 4tbsp hot reduced-salt chicken stock
- 2tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1tbsp Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
- Cooking oil spray
- 400g skinless chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g beansprouts
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed and sliced
- 40g roasted cashew nuts, chopped
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to garnish
- Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Combine the stock, soy sauce and rice wine or sherry, then set aside.
- Spray a large wok with the oil and put over a high heat. Stir-fry the chicken in batches for 3–5 min, until golden and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the wok and set aside.
- Return the wok to a high heat and spray with a little more oil. Add the onion and garlic and stir-fry for 2 min, until golden. Add the beansprouts, pepper and sugar snap peas. Stir-fry for a further 3 min.
- Add the cooked noodles, chicken and rice wine sauce. Heat through and toss to coat all the ingredients. Garnish with the cashew nuts and coriander sprigs before serving.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
336 kcal 33.4g 7.7g 1.6g 5.5g 11.1g 1.1g 62mg 34.4g