- 300g cooked skinless chicken, shredded
- 1tsp ground coriander
- 2 x large wholemeal khobez wraps
- 100g tomato passata
- 1 courgette, thinly sliced
- 200g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 4tbsp reduced-fat hummus
- Small handful fresh mint leaves
- 2tbsp toasted flaked almonds
- Green salad, to serve
- Heat the oven to 220ºC/fan 200ºC/gas 7. Line 2 large baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Put the chicken in a bowl, sprinkle with the coriander and toss to combine. Put the wraps on a clean worksurface, spread them evenly with the passata and top with the chicken, courgette and broccoli. Put the pizzas on the prepared trays and bake for 10–12 min, swapping the trays halfway through, until the pizzas are golden.
- Combine the hummus with 1–2tbsp hot water to give it a runny consistency. Sprinkle the mint leaves and almonds over the pizzas and drizzle with the hummus. Slice each pizza in half and serve with the salad.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
391 37g 11g 1.6g 7.7g 5g 0.6g 140mg 30g 2.6mg