- 1tsp dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Zest 1 lemon, plus wedges to serve
- 500g skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2cm cubes
- Cooking oil spray
- 4 khobez wraps
- 150g reduced-fat tzatziki
- 4 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 200g mixed salad leaves
- 4tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- In a non-metallic bowl, combine the oregano, garlic, lemon zest and some black pepper, then add the chicken and turn to coat. Thread the chicken on to 8 small skewers (pre-soaked in water if wooden).
- Set a large non-stick griddle or frying pan over a medium-high heat and spray with oil. Cook the chicken skewers for 10 min, turning often, or until cooked through. Meanwhile, warm the khobez wraps according to the pack instructions.
- To serve, pull the chicken off 2 skewers and put on a warm wrap. Top with a dollop of tzatziki, tomato and cucumber slices and salad leaves. Sprinkle with parsley and roll up. Repeat to make 4 wraps. Serve any remaining salad and the lemon wedges on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
401kcal 42g 5.3g 2.1g 4.6g 8.3g 0.6g 119mg 44g 2.2mg