- 100g chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 1tsp cajun seasoning mix
- Juice ½ lime, plus ½ lime to serve
- Spray olive oil
- ½ courgette, chopped
- ½ red pepper, diced
- 1 small carrot, shredded or coarsely grated
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- ½ x 250g pack ready to heat brown rice
- 25g baby spinach
- Season the chicken with the cajun seasoning and 1tsp lime juice.
- Spray a medium frying pan with olive oil and set over a medium heat. Fry the chicken, stirring occasionally, for 2 min. Meanwhile, heat the rice according to the pack instructions.
- Add the courgette and red pepper to the pan and cook for 3–4 min, stirring occasionally. Then add the carrot, spring onion and heated rice. Cook for a further 2–3 min.
- Add the spinach and the remaining lime juice and toss until it wilts. Season with black pepper, then serve with the lime half for squeezing over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
466 33.1g 4.7g 0.5g 9.5g 12.8g 0.3g 115mg 69.1g 3.8mg