- Cooking oil spray
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, cut into 3cm pieces
- 500g skinless chicken thighs, cut into 3cm pieces
- 3tbsp korma curry paste
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1tsp caster sugar
- 400g sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into 2.5cm pieces
- 150g basmati rice
- 150g green beans, halved
- 200g tin sweetcorn, drained
- 200ml 2% fat Greek yogurt
- Heat a little spray oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion and pepper and cook over a medium-high heat for 5 min or until soft, then set aside.
- Put a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Spray the chicken with a little oil, then add to the pan in batches to brown. Transfer to the saucepan.
- Add the curry paste to the frying pan and heat for 1 min. Stir in the tomatoes and sugar, then bring to the boil. Transfer the mixture to the saucepan.
- Return the saucepan to the heat, then add the sweet potatoes with 100ml hot water from the kettle. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer, loosely covered, for 25 min or until the chicken and sweet potatoes are cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the pack instructions.
- Add the beans and sweetcorn to the curry and simmer for another 5 min or until the beans are just tender. Stir in the yogurt until warmed through. Divide the rice and curry among 4 bowls to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
504 39.3g 8.5g 1.9g 6.6g 20.3g 0.9g 148mg 69g 4.9mg