- 300g rigatoni
- Cooking oil spray
- 250g closed-cup mushrooms, sliced
- 400g roasted or poached skinless chicken, shredded
- 80g baby spinach leaves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, spray a large non-stick frying pan with a little oil and heat on medium-high. Cook the mushrooms for 5 min or until golden and the liquid evaporates.
- Drain the pasta and season with ground black pepper, then toss with the mushrooms and the remaining ingredients. Serve sprinkled with more ground black pepper.
For more midweek pasta bake inspiration, check out our favourite pasta recipes
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
445 37g 9.2g 2g 5g 1.4g 0.3g 57mg 56.2g 2.8mg