- 160g flat rice noodles
- 2 very low salt chicken stock cubes
- 50g fresh ginger, roughly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 200g broccoli florets
- 200g mushrooms, sliced
- 12 frozen veg or prawn dumplings
- 200g cooked chicken, shredded
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 2tsp sesame oil
- Fresh coriander leaves and fresh chilli or chilli flakes, to garnish
- Chilli sauce, to serve
- Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions. Drain and divide among 4 large soup bowls.
- Put the chicken stock cubes in a large pan with1 litre water, the ginger and the garlic. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer. Add the broccoli and mushrooms and cook for 4 min. Add the dumplings and cook for a further 4 min or until the dumplings float to the surface. Add the cooked chicken, spinach and spring onions.
- Add the dumplings and vegetables to the bowls of noodles. Pour over the soup, then drizzle over the sesame oil. Garnish with the coriander and chilli and serve with chilli sauce for dipping.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
381 24g 7.7g 1.5g 3.8g 3.2g 0.6g 72mg 50g 1.9mg