- 500g sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 200g baby carrots, trimmed and scrubbed, or 2 carrots, sliced
- Spray olive oil
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 500g skinless chicken thigh fillets
- 1 orange, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 1tbsp chopped fresh oregano or thyme leaves, plus extra to garnish 1tsp ground coriander
- ½tsp chilli flakes
- 100g baby spinach, to serve
- Heat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Put the sweet potatoes, onions and carrots on the prepared baking tray, then spray with olive oil and roast for 20 min.
- After about 15 min of the cooking time, heat the 1tbsp olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Cook the chicken for 2 min on each side or until browned, then transfer with the orange slices to the baking tray with the roasted vegetables. Sprinkle the vegetables and chicken with the oregano or thyme, coriander and chilli flakes. Return to the oven for 20 min or until the chicken is cooked through and the veg are golden and tender.
- Garnish the chicken tray bake with extra chopped oregano or thyme and serve with the baby spinach.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
347 29.7g 8g 1.7g 7.9g 15.3g 0.5g 122mg 34.9g 3.2mg