- 400g new potatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 x 150g skinless chicken breasts
- Cooking oil spray
- 1tsp sweet paprika
- 1tsp ground cumin
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced
- 200g tin chopped tomatoes, semi- drained
- ¼tsp crushed dried chillies
- 2 courgettes, cut into batons and steamed, to serve
You will also need
- String soaked in water, for tying
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Steam the potatoes for 5 min or until just tender.
- Spray the chicken with a little oil and sprinkle with the paprika and cumin. Put a large frying pan over a high heat, then brown the chicken on both sides. Set aside and keep warm.
- Cut four 50cm squares of baking paper and put each in a cereal bowl. Put a quarter of the potatoes, onion, carrot and tomatoes in the middle of each baking paper square. Top with a chicken breast and a pinch of the dried chillies.
- Gather the edges of the paper and tie together with pre-soaked string to form 4 parcels. Put the parcels on a large baking tray and bake for 30 min or until the chicken is cooked (cover with foil if the paper starts to burn). Serve with the steamed courgettes.
Don’t forget, we’ve got plenty of healthy chicken recipes for you to try.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
277 40.6g 3g 0.7g 4g 7.7g 0.3g 65mg 23.5g 2.9mg