- 250g spelt fusilli pasta
- 400g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 150g frozen peas
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2–3 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½tsp chilli flakes
- Zest and juice ½ lemon, plus lemon wedges to serve
- 300g cooked skinless chicken, shredded (see tip)
- 4tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- 60g baby spinach
- 30g parmesan, grated, to serve
TIP Swap the chicken for canned tuna in olive oil, if you prefer.
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. Add the broccoli and peas for the last 3 min of the cooking time. Drain, reserving 4tbsp of the cooking water. Return the pasta and veg to the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Sauté the garlic, chilli flakes and lemon zest for 1 min. Add the chicken and cook for 1–2 min.
- Add the chicken mixture, parsley, spinach, lemon juice and 1–2 tbsp reserved cooking liquid to the pasta pan, then toss to combine. Divide the pasta among 4 bowls, sprinkle with the parmesan, season with black pepper and serve with the lemon wedges.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
441 40g 7.2g 2.6g 13g 6.6g 0.3g 198mg 46g 5mg